TWO UNUSUAL RECIPES FOR EASTER

2017/04/15

   So, do you remember I said that I will start writing about healthy food, about healthy life. This day finally has dawned!!
    I believe that everyone of you during Easter eat beautiful Easter eggs and other usual food. That's why today I want to show you two recipes, which you can easy make for you Easter breakfast.

SANDWICHES WITH QUAIL EGGS AND AVOCADO


You need (for 3 sandwiches): 
  • Three quail eggs
  • One avocado
  • Three wholemeal bread
  • Some pea microgreens
Making: 
  1. Peel off avocado peel and spread on bread;
  2. Fry quail eggs in pan;
  3. Put fried eggs on bread and sprinkle some pea microgreens.
And that's it. It will take you about 10 minutes or less to make them. :)


WATER BOILED EGGS WITH GREENS


You need: 
  • Two or more eggs
  • Pea, sunflower microgreens (You also can use others if you like)
  • Wholemeal bread (I use simple bread, but with wholemeal bread is more delicious)
  • Lemon
Making:
  1. Boil water, sprinkle some spice. (I used salt, bay leaf. You can use whatever you want, it depends what kind of spices you like.)
  2. Carefully pour one egg and boil until it take shape and then do it again with second egg. (Before you pour egg in boiled water you have to remove it form shell.)
  3. When you finish cooking the eggs, place them in plate.
  4. Mix you microgreens with lemon juice and place them near eggs.

I hope you will try these amazing recipes and you will like them very much!! 

Happy Easter and  bon appétit!!!!


Love,
M.



8 comments

  1. This looks like rye bread - which is my favourite of all breads in the universe. Those sarnies look amazing.
    Katja xxx
    www.katnapped.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried quail eggs before as I guess they look so small but I do love a poached egg with avocado on toast. These look really good :)

    The Life of Dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great recipe for the quail eggs. really inspiring read x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these look like worth trying out :-)! I'll definitely save this one for later, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Easter was lovely, but it could have been better if I saw this before! I might make it this weekend in stead :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. It does look yummy. I have never had quail eggs before. Are they really good? How are they different from chicken eggs in taste?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taste is about the same, but quail eggs have more vitamins. :)

      Delete
  7. Interesting recipes! Thank you for sharing. :) It's nice to read some Easter recipes that aren't the same as every year.

    Nora / https://dreamerachiever.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Mademoiselle. Design by Fearne.