AUSTRALIAN BODYCARE

2017/05/30

  If you follow me on instagram you saw, that about moth ago I posted photo with these Australian Bodycare Tea Tree products. I got them, I've used them all month and now I think it's time to review them. 

1. Australian Bodycare Tea Tree Facial Wash

 So, I want to start with Facial Wash because I used it first. I can say just good words about it because: 
  • Suitable to use in morning and at night
  • Suitable for normal to oily skin types.
  • Non-drying
  • Prevents the build up of spot causing bacteria
  • Remove surface oils and impurities from the skin.
  • Parabens free
  • Deep cleansing action

2. Australian Bodycare Tea Tree Skin Toner

Secondly I use Australian Bodycare Tea Tree Skin Toner:
  • Balances & refreshes
  • Revitalize and restore the skin
  • Suitable for normal to oily skin types
  • Parabens free
  • Suitable for use morning and night

3. Australian Bodycare Tea Tree Facial Cream

And finally, I use Australian Bodycare Tea Tree Facial Cream to finish my everyday face skin care routine:
  • Nourishing & moisturising
  • Contains vitamin A & E
  • Use Morning and Night
  • Paraben free

If you don't know I have reaaally oily face skin, I have acne. So, these products are really suitable for me to use. If your skin is also oily as mine, I recommend you to try these amazing Australian Bodycare products!!

Love,
M.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Mademoiselle. Design by Fearne.